Add me on google plus widget is a great tool for increasing your google plus friends. This widget shows to your blog visitors that you are on google plus and asks them to add you on google plus. It provides link to your google plus account and also shows that how many people have added you to google plus. So to add this widget you should do the following things.
I) Go to your google plus account
- First thing you need is your google plus id. For this you need to go to your google plus profile and look at the domain. It would look like this
- The numbers in red is the google plus id.
II) Configure your google plus widget
- After getting your google plus id go to the website widgetplus.com
- Click on “get widget” button to open settings.
- Paste your google plus id in the required option.
- Customize other options according to your need.
- After all editing click on get code button to get HTML code for your google plus widget.
III) Adding the code to your webiste
- Copy the HTML code which you got on clicking the get code button
- Paste that code in your blog where you eant the widget to appear