Create bootable windows pendrive / USB
Create bootable windows xp / vista/ windows 8/ windows 7 pendrive. You need wintoflash software for this purpose.
Download win2Flash from here :
1. Insert the pendrive in your system and create a backup of your data as the pen drive will be formatted for the purpose.
2. Start your wintoflash software application. To start up for making bootable windows pendrive / USB.
3. Go to the wizard mode or advance mode which ever suits you.
Note: in wizard mode it gives you manual selection to select the folder to create bootable with.
In advance there is a drop down menu that has listed files and operating systems windows xp/7/8 etc.
4. the next step is basic parameters : source and destination path.
Source path: where your windows file(may be ISO) or Windows setup is kept.
Destination path: the USB or pendrive drive letter which is to be made bootable.
- Back up your pendrive content as it will be erased after the accomplishment of the process.
- Remember to check the path letter of your pendrive.
- Wait for the process to complete and do not disconnect your device. (this is because making a bootable device if interrupted will cause main hard disk fatal error).
Tags: bootable window xp, windows 7 bootable pendrive, bootable windows usb